TERMS OF SERVICES
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANGLERFOX
Your access to and use of ANGLERFOX is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. The Website shouldn’t be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Our web-based Service allows users who register for an account (each an “Account Holder”) to create and update an online web site. Once registered, each Account Holder receives his or her own Web Site and may post “Content”. Any new features on the Service, including the release of new features and resources shall be subject to all these Terms. To use the Services you must have access to internet connection. The Service may include certain communications from us, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and the AnglerFox Newsletter which are considered part of AnglerFox membership.
To register as an Account Holder, you must provide us with a valid email address and other information (“Registration Data”).You will choose a password or a confidentially generated password by AnglerFox will be provided and account designation for your web sites during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and for all activities that occur under your account. In consideration of use of the Service, you agree to maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if AnglerFox has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service or any portion thereof. Individuals under the age of 13 are prohibited from creating or using accounts through AnglerFox.com.
4. FEES AND PAYMENTS
Some of the features on the Service require payment of fees. If you elect to sign up for these features, you shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Service in connection with such features selected by you. We reserve the right to change our prices and at any time. You authorize us to make any reasonably necessary inquiries to validate your account and financial information.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment thereof. You agree to pay for any taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Service and payments you make to us.
All fees related to using Charged Services are charged automatically using the payment method as determined in the Website. If AnglerFox does not receive a request by the user for Charged Services termination you acknowledge and understand that AnglerFox will continue to charge you for the Charged Services as long as your account remains active regardless if the Charged Services are used or not.
If, at any time, you contact your bank or credit card company and decline or otherwise reject the charge of any payable fees, this act will be considered a breach of your obligation hereunder and your use of the Charged Services will be automatically terminated. Your use of the Charged Services will not resume until you re-subscribe for any such Charged Services.
5. LEGAL ADVICE
The contents of ANGLERFOX website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
All material contained on ANGLERFOX is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on ANGLERFOX at your own discretion.
6. CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
The AnglerFox Charged Services are provided on a prepay basis. AnglerFox users may decide to discontinue their use of any Charged Services at any time. Such cancellation is done by the users themselves on the AnglerFox and according to the instructions posted therein. The date and time of any cancellation of the use of any Charged Services shall be the date and time on which the user has completed the cancellation process on the AnglerFox. Downgrading your account may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
Discontinuation of any of the charged services will not be refunded. AnglerFox however assures to refund the charged amount to its users if there is any problem regarding its services or features. The refunded money will be transferred to your bank account within 7 working days.
7. USER CONTENT
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, goods, products, services or other materials you post on a web site via the Service (“Content”) are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. You are responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. We do not control the Content you post via the Service.
By using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will AnglerFox be liable for your Content or the content of any third party, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in your Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen Content, but that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse, move or delete any Content that is available via the Service. We shall also have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content. You may not rely on any Content created by us. You acknowledge and agree that AnglerFox may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect our rights, property, or personal safety and those of our users and the public.
The technical processing and transmission of the Service, including Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree that you will not:
1. upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy (up to, but not excluding any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a AnglerFox official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
7. up load, post, or transmit unsolicited commercial email or “spam”. This includes unethical marketing, advertising, or any other practice that is in any way connected with “spam”, such as (i) sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address, (ii) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or (iii) promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical;
8. upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
10. promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, without limitation, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons or incendiary devices;
11. offer for sale or sell any item, good or service that (i) violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, (ii) you do not have full power and authority under all relevant laws and regulations to offer and sell, including all necessary licenses and authorizations, or (iii) we determine, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale through the Service;
12. use the Service as a forwarding service to another web site;
13. solicit a third party’s passwords or personal identifying information for unlawful or phishing purposes;
14. exceed the scope of the Service that you have signed up for; for example, by accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use, or deleting, adding to, or otherwise changing other peoples comments or content; (q) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is intended to take advantage of a user. Such content may include, but is not limited to, “get rich quick”, “get paid to surf”, pyramid/MLM, or other dubious schemes.
15. Up load files for the sole purpose of having them hosted by us and for use outside of a web site created using the Service.
16. create a web site that provides an injurious user experience with custom programming. Examples include, but are not limited to, extreme flashing banners and excessive animated movement.
17. Up load, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is adult in nature, such as any nudity in a sexual context, any Content revealing exposed genitalia, or any Content with adult themes.
We retain the right to terminate any account or user who has violated any of the above prohibitions or at any time when AnglerFox finds the content to be unlawful or unauthorized.
8. CHANGE OF USE
ANGLERFOX reserves the right to:
1. change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that ANGLERFOX shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
2. change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
ANGLERFOX Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
1 All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to ANGLERFOX or otherwise used by ANGLERFOX as permitted by law.
2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
11. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITE
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) ; the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
12. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
12.2 To the extent permitted by law, ANGLERFOX will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
12.3 ANGLERFOX makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
12.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ANGLERFOX for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of ANGLERFOX or that of its employees or agents.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the website. You agree to immediately notify AnglerFox in writing of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. AnglerFox cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will AnglerFox be liable, in any way, for any acts or omissions by any AnglerFox User or other third party, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
You agree to indemnify and hold ANGLERFOX and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against ANGLERFOX arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
17. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts.
Please visit our Contact Page to report any violations of these Terms.
19. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
To get in touch with our Customer Service – please use any of the options listed below:
1. Send an email message to contact[at]AnglerFox.com
2. By Phone: +91-83000-8300-2 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday between, 8AM – 5PM PST)